- Felix is charming, colourful and movingPosted 3 months ago
- Celebrate Heritage Day with Black Coffee at Old Mutual Music At The LakePosted 3 months ago
- STR.CRD stays in Jozi but moves venue in its 4th yearPosted 3 months ago
- Maxwell finally touring South Africa + Tickets now on salePosted 3 months ago
- Channel O Africa Music Awards celebrates 10 yearsPosted 3 months ago
- Bafana Bafana vs Botswana: WIN TICKETS!Posted 3 months ago
- Kendrick Lamar headed to our shoresPosted 3 months ago
- Bafana Bafana vs Nigeria: WIN TICKETS!!Posted 4 months ago
- Bodybuilding: Special Focus on Mr. Olympia 2013Posted 4 months ago
- R Kelly is headed back to South AfricaPosted 5 months ago
Sibongile Khumalo set to blaze at DRUMBEAT + WIN TICKETS
We are only a few weeks before Birchwood Hotel and Conference Centre comes alight with a sizzling line up of some of the best musicians in the world. It was recently announced that German band Jazzanova, together with Paul Rundolph, will be joining the already announced headliners at the DRUMBEAT Festival taking place on 1 and 2 June 2012.
From here at home, the legendary Sibongile Khumalo is set to blaze the stage with her sultry but powerful voice. Please see details below:
The legendary Sibongile Khumalo, South Africa’s first lady of song, who’s just celebrated twenty years in the music industry, will be performing at this year’s DRUMBEAT festival.
Known fondly by her fans as the “Empress of song” Sibongile is South Africa’s musical royalty and has entertained audiences in South Africa and beyond with her dynamic, poised mixture of classical, jazz and African music styles.
The event will be running on 1 and 2 June, 2012.
Don’t miss your chance to see her performing live on 2 June on the jazz stage at the Birchwood Hotel and Conference Centre.
Tickets cost R400 for Friday (1 stage), which includes cocktail snacks and drinks to the value of R150. Saturday tickets cost R250 (3 stages) for entry only and all tickets are available at ticketbreak.co.za
** Two-day tickets are not available.
For more information about the event, go to Facebook.com/pages/DRUM-beat-Concert.
DRUMBEAT is presented by DRUM and Toyota in association with Hilltop Live, Amstel Lager, Birchwood, White Star Super Maize Meal, Mzansi Magic and the City of Ekurhuleni.
Alcohol will not be sold to persons under the age of 18. Drink responsibly.
And we have some great news for you YEAHBO fam. We have a double ticket to give away to 1 lucky person to the show on the 01st of June 2012. To win these tickets, please answer the following question:
Mam’ Sibongile Khumalo recently celebrated a milestone that we wrote about HERE. What was this milestone?
Send us the your answer, with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Your contact number;
Your email address;
The city you live in;
Your age; and
How you learnt about YEAHBO.NET.
Rules and regulations:
The giveaway/competition is only open to residents in and around Johannesburg;
The giveaway/competition closes on Friday, the 25th of May 2012;
The judges decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
You must be following YEAHBO on Twitter to be eligible for entry.
All the best!