- Broken City Screening: WIN TICKETS!!!Posted 16 days ago
- Themba Mkhize, Terence Blanchard billed for Joy Of JazzPosted 28 days ago
- MTV Africa All Stars with Snoop Lion: WIN TICKETS!Posted 42 days ago
- Zahara and Camp Mulla on the MTV Africa All Stars billPosted 42 days ago
- Fally Ipupa & Professor added to MTV Africa All Stars line-upPosted 48 days ago
- YEAHBO celebrating 10 years!Posted 57 days ago
- CTIJF: Chatting with Robert GlasperPosted 75 days ago
- CTIJF: Chatting with Brand New HeaviesPosted 75 days ago
- Snapped at the Hansa Festival Of LegendsPosted 83 days ago
- Road To CT Jazz Fest: Thandiswa MazwaiPosted 85 days ago
The Mother City gets original with Penguin
I know for a fact that it’s difficult finding clothing for men that suits our respective personalities. Some can always go to fashion designers for the fitted clothing that show their style, but it is too pricey.That is why it’s such a blessing when one finds a store that is able to achieve all these things.
One such store is Penguin, stocking unique items from their impressive Original Penguin Clothing catalogue. You may remember over a year ago when the very first store in Africa was launched in Sandton, Johannesburg in South Africa. Prolific and acclaimed film director and actor Clint Eastwood was in the country at the time and having worn the brand in the 70‘s he popped in to the store to pay homage.
The next lucky city to be blessed with the Original Penguin Clothing store is Cape Town. The press release states, “Opening in mid December in the luxurious setting of the V&A Waterfront; Original Penguin Clothing can be found on the Upper level of the mall. With great deals and opening discounts on selected items Original Penguin clothing is sure to hit the Christmas list of many trend setting gentlemen across the Cape.”
If you are not in Cape Town or Johannesburg, you shouldn’t worry though. The Penguin clothing is also available in Stuttafords stores throughout the country. You can also join the stars like stylish fashion designer Craig Native, actor and presenter Lungile Radu, presenter Jason Greer, singer Bobby Van Jaarsveld and even the “Doyen of good cheer and edgy comments”, Archbishop Desmond Tutu; who have all been seen donning the exquisite Penguin logo.
I have a few items myself that I bought last year and have loved wearing them each time. If you wanna wear clothing that brings out the best in you, Original Penguin Clothing is the way. Luxury, coupled with style, simplicity, and practicality, are the order of the Penguin brand. Guys, go spoil yourself this Christmas. Ladies, you can spoil your man too.